Happy International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. International Women’s Day is a collective day of global celebration and a call for gender parity.
Happy International Women’s Day is all about unity, celebration, reflection, advocacy and action – whatever that looks like globally at a local level.
To make this day special, special rallies and events are organised acorss the world where women are invited to speak about their achievements and raise their concerns about issues such as the gender pay gap, equality, and women empowerment.
Here’s we are sharing some Women’s Day quotes, messages to share with women which have respect in your life. You can put them as your Facebook and WhatsApp status to mark the significance of women in your life.
- Women’s Day messages…
- May you get all the happiness and good fortune that you so rightly deserve.
- May you have the joys of a happy married life and the respect and love of your children.
- As a mother you nature a child and show him the way to become a better human being.
- The thing that I most appreciate about you is your never say dies attitude.may you continue to climb the ladder of success.
- May you always remain young at heart and continue to spread cheer among your loved ones.
- Love, compassion and sacrifice. These are the qualities that define a woman.
- Being a wife, mother to our kids and a working woman at the same time is not an easy task. But you make it look so easy.
- God has given me the greatest gift in the form of you. I am blessed to have you in my life.
- The discrimination between a man and a woman is going to be there and that’s beautiful, what matters is the inner you, fight with your inner self.
- Since the day you have Coe into my life, each and every moment is filled with happiness and happiness.
- Some quotes are celebrating the strength of International Women’s Day…
- Why is it mischievous, fun, and sexy if a guy has a string of lovers that he’s cast aside, loved and left? Yet if a woman dates three or four people in an eight-year period, she is a serial dater, and it gives some 12-year-old the idea to call her a slut on the internet? It’s not the same for boys; it just isn’t, and that’s a fact. — Taylor Swif
- I do not need some guy around in order to get inspiration, in order to make a great record, in order to live my life, in order to feel OK about myself. And I wanted to show my fans the same thing. – Taylor Swift
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. – Albert Einstein
- A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. — Katharine Hepburn
- Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore. – Lady Gaga
- Other women who are killing it should motivate you, thrill you, challenge you, and inspire you. – Taylor Swift
- I feel like I’m one of the biggest feminists in the world because I tell women to not be scared of anything. – Miley Cyrus
- Freedom cannot be achieved unless the women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression. – Nelson Mandela
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story—I will. – Amy Schumer
- I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world. – Meryl Streep
- I hope that my presence on your screen and my face in magazines may lead you young girls on a beautiful journey, that you will feel validation of your external beauty, but also get to the deeper business of being beautiful inside. – Lupita Nyong’o
- Don’t let anyone tell you you’re weak because you’re a woman – Mary Kom
- I love this neo-feminist idea—defining yourself as whoever, whatever you want to be today, and it can change tomorrow, and it can change the day after that. – Uzo Aduba